Thanks to all who attended the reunion for making it a special night. The reviews are in, and the night was a huge success. People so enjoyed seeing Dave Cross again, reminiscing with choir friends, and making music together (some). I have a bunch of pictures, but it will take me a little time to get them up and ready for your viewing. If you want to share your pictures through the blog, please upload them to picasa or photobucket or something in an online album and email me the link. I'll post them easily that way! Thanks again for coming! I'll do it again in ten!Sunday, June 29, 2008
Thanks for coming!
Thanks to all who attended the reunion for making it a special night. The reviews are in, and the night was a huge success. People so enjoyed seeing Dave Cross again, reminiscing with choir friends, and making music together (some). I have a bunch of pictures, but it will take me a little time to get them up and ready for your viewing. If you want to share your pictures through the blog, please upload them to picasa or photobucket or something in an online album and email me the link. I'll post them easily that way! Thanks again for coming! I'll do it again in ten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment