Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reunion Planned for June 28th!

Get the word out, there will be a reunion for all choir members directed by Dave Cross on June 28th. We are still confirming details of the location, but we hope to hold the event at CHS in the choir room. Officially, the reunion is for Del Sonics members, and in most cases that will include Vivace too, but please--all Vivace members are welcome!

Sarah Pewitt (Cross) and myself, Rebecca Pierce (Hamm) are spearheading the reunion. If you are willing to help out with the plans, WE NEED YOU!

So far we have the following members on our committee:
Reena Giese (Thomas)
Ana Rodriguez
Brandi Varnell (Christiansen)

The most important thing right now is getting the word out! We have responses from many people, even out of town who plan to attend, so I am working hard to firm up details. The date is firm, Mr. Cross will be there for sure.

If you'd like to stay in the loop via email, please comment here with you email address.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca and Everyone!

I really wish I could go. Being a part of choir was a terrific time in my life and I wish my family could meet everyone. My husband is in the Navy and we are currently living in Virginia Beach. Also I am pregnant with our second child and my due date is June 18th! If I still lived in WA I would definitely go. Hopefully you are able to post pics and maybe even videos for those of us will be there in spirit, if not in person. :) Have fun!!! Melissa Hansen (Tuyor)

Victorious Spirit said...

Hey everyone! What a great idea Rebecca! I truly hope that you're all doing amazingly well. My buddy, Jason O'Keefe, told me about the reunion and it sure sounds like fun! It's so nice to see so many familiar, and some "new" names after all these years...(congratulations!) I'm currently living in Ontario, Canada with my wonderful Canadian husband, Brian, so I can't promise that I'll be able to attend, but I'll certainly try! I've been doing what I can to stay somewhat busy with my music, but I've had to start over here in Canada, and it takes a while to get established in a new country. If you're interested, my website is: www.operavoce.com or you can catch me at: www.myspace.com/victoriagydov

I truly hope to see you all soon. Blessings to you and your husband, Melissa, with the coming arrival of your next child, and to all of you, dear friends!

All my best,

Vicki G.

Victorious Spirit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen (Blood) Campbell said...

My word, this is complete TORTURE! If only this could be happening at the end of July! My family and I live in Indiana, and if circumstances would permit, I'd hop a plane right now. The best times I ever had in High School were spent with my choir-mates! And Mr.Cross will be there??? I'm missing out on Mr. Cross?? Ugh, I'm dyin here! Please imagine you're all getting big hugs and smooches from me! How I'd love to see you all. I've emailed Rebecca with all my info, family pics..etc. I have tons, and tons of pictures from High School. I'll go through & scan them as fast as humanly possible. I just found out about this whole thing today from my sister Elissa!

I'm more than sure you'll have a fabulous time.

Sincerely, Colleen(Blood)Campbell